Rockschool Bass Grade 5 2018+
Rockschool Bass Grade 4 2018+
This book is part of the 2018 -2024 Bass Syllabus. These arrangements have been commissioned by Rockschool to reflect popular music rich heritage. All arrangements have been written and preformed by top session musicians.
- Rockschool Bass Grade 4 (2018 - 2024 Syllabus)
- ISBN: 9781912352647
- James Brown - I Feel Good
- Grace Jones - Pull Up To The Bumper
- Lawson - Brokenhearted
- Gladys Knight - Midnight Train To Georgia
- Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
- Bob Marley and the Wailers - I Shot The Sheriff
- 6 Rockschool Originals
- Band and artist fact files with recommended listening
- In-depth walkthroughs of every track
- Easy-access downloadable audio
- Example tests and exercises
Rockschool started in 1991 from a small office in West London. Today they are one of the most well recognized international Rock and Pop Examinations Boards. They changed the landscape for formal music education by adding Rock and Pop as an exam form of music.
Founded by Norton York and Dr. Simon Pitt, it was originally to examine Guitar, Bass and Drums. No with an expanded syllabus of Piano, Keyboard, Vocals (Male and Female), Bass, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Drums, Music Production, Theory and Ukulele.
In recent times Rockschool has re-branded to RSL Awards which now take an even bigger variety of examinations including Dance and Performance. RSL - Rockschool Exam now examine in over 40 Countries, across 6 continents.
BestBooks.ie are an Irish owned operated Music Book website based in Dublin, Ireland. The Book website is a sister business to our BestMusic.ie website. We aim to offer the Best Value, Service and Stock possible. We are always looking to expand our offerings to the customers who use us, if you can't find what you are looking for please get in touch via the Contact Page